Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Maybe soon?

Well, getting to Uganda seems as though it's a very long process. I talked to a Pastor from Potter's Field about the PFK program in Entebbe and he's gonna be talking to one of the other Pastors about it. There are no promises, but I hope and pray that there is room for me there. It's been so long of a wait, It's been 13 years already. I talked for hours last night as I was trying to sleep but couldn't, so much on my mind. My heart is aching to be in Uganda, but at night things come to me that scare me. I'm so fearful of things that can happen in Uganda, things I see happening to so many kids on documentaries about Northern Uganda. I wouldn't be in that area, but still I get scared and it bugs me most at night. When I let the Lord take over in my thoughts I'm at peace and okay again. So I was talking forever last night and Shawna (sister who I share a room with) is like, "Justine, you've been doing this forever!!!" So I then got up and worked on a new newsletter for Uganda. Hmmm....you know, I don't even know just yet if Potter's Field needs me. Why am I already working on my newsletter? Am I preparing for "rain"? Preparing for something, knowing that even though I don't see it, I know that He is working.

No comments:

Post a Comment