Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I remember talking with my sister Danielle one night when I was about 11 or 12 years, as you know sisters can't help but talk at all hours of the night. Anyways, we would talk about what he wanted or didn't want to do when we grew up. My fear was becoming a missionary....scared that if I was a missionary then I would be martyred for Christ. Somehow I didn't mixed Africa with being a missionary and I don't know why. But right now in my life, being a missionary is all I can think about anymore. I used to cry to my sister pitifully saying, "I really want to do what God's will is for my life, but I don't want to be a missionary... but if I say I don't want to be a missionary, then He will have me be one....", etc. I would go on and on. Now, I my heart cries, because I can't get there fast enough. I want to fade away from life as I know it and serve in Uganda. I pray God will make a way for a internship next summer/fall next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment